Liquid Protocol have been interneting since 1999. During that time, our greatest accomplishments have come through collaboration and exploration to create unique digital experiences. Our focus has always been combining visually compelling design with a fearless attitude towards new technology.
Spanning 20+ years, we have moved through the various technologies as well as hair brain ideas the internet has had to offer. Having professionally dabbled in just about every programming language since Yahoo was more popular than Google, we have established a reputation for adaptation in our methodology and delivery.
Out with the old.
Over the years we’ve have had the pleasure of working with these agencies, brands and organisations and we ❤︎ them all.
LP offer a spectrum of digital services with focus on bespoke websites, custom Shopify development and web apps.
We hand code digital experiences that are led by design, interaction and story telling. Through our clients who have entrusted us for many years, we deliver best in class, technically robust and cost effective digital assets.
- Full stack web development (That means ‘frontend, backend and everything before and after it’ in English)
- WordPress (custom theme development using modern frameworks, optimisation, SEO and security configuration)
- Shopify development (custom theme development, headless integrations, private apps and 3rd party integrations)
- Bespoke web apps and REST/API integrations.
- Digital design (UX, UI, animation and interaction design)
- Marketing platforms (Mailchimp, Mandril, Klaviyo)
- We understand business needs as well as branding, design and content
- Attention to detail in all of the above
Platforms we love
We firmly believe Shopify is the best e-commerce solution for just about everyone. LP have created 50+ Shopify sites over the years and have seen the platform evolve to become a market leader.
We create bespoke, design focused and unique Shopify themes where every view and interaction is hand made by us. We can also facilitate smaller builds using third party themes. That is one of Shopify’s greatest strong points, the front end is completely separate from your catalogue and its customer base, you can start basic and evolve over time.
As Shopify partners we can create development stores with unlimited access to all features as opposed to the public 14 day trial, no obligation (from Shopify or us).. we just set you up for an unlimited free trial. It all starts with adding products and working backwards from what you are selling.
WordPress is our preferred platform for content rich websites. We predominantly use it for its content management abilities. Easy to use, easy to learn.
We do not use any page builder plugins or bloated / out of the box WordPress solutions. Everything is custom built to spec using our own code base. We use Advanced Custom Fields to tailor each templates frontend and administration needs. So each page has an intuitive interface to suit its content – there nothing there that you don’t need.
- The few that we use, we use well. GreenSock / GASP stack controls all animation and scroll based interaction. Pjax for app-like page loading without hard reloads.
- We are speak fluent php, node.js and use modern development workflows and version control.
We are big fans of Mailchimp, it’s a great evolving marketing platform and we’re well versed with its capabilities.
From bespoke editable email templates, landing pages and email automation to A/B campaigns with e-commerce reporting.
We actively manage marketing campaigns across hospitality & events, apparel & fashion, corporate & tech and all things e-commerce.
We can assist with configuration, optimisation and set up of your Mailchimp account, building and segmenting audiences, establishing in-house workflows as well as managing tentpole campaigns for events, promotions or product activations.